Friday, October 28, 2011

~Anonymous~ My Impact Trainings Experience


My life before Impact Trainings was very unconscious, because I always thought that I was right and didn’t listen or experience anyone else’s point of view even when what I heard or experienced from someone else was truth.  I used to pretend to be someone that I’m really not.  I always acted and tried to be stronger then everyone around me.  My transformation started when I moved out of my parents’ home and moved to Utah.  When I felt my family far from me, my consciousness started to open and people in my life started to show up. My husband left to Mexico and I got to stay here by myself.  I created a really hard situation in my life, by me being alone, that I didn’t want to live anymore.  I had thoughts that it was all too much for me.  And that is when the most beautiful and amazing gift came to me, Impact Trainings.  Since I stared Impact, my life started to shift enormously.  I started seeing things, people and anything around me differently and in a positive way.  It didn’t matter if it was something “bad”.  I still see the good in it and my life now, after Impact, is amazing.  I am awake and I can feel the gratitude within my heart every single day of my life.  It feels like I have been born again with a perfect life.  I feel enormous love, gratitude, and peace in my life now every single day.  And the biggest gift that I have had is my Impact Trainings.  Thank you, thank you, thank you…

~Anonymous~

2 comments:

  1. Love and Light to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qwest Impact training lead me to many breakthroughs.. The most profround was learning about the masks and walls I use. I've committed to Summit training in December and can't wait to learn more about myself and how I fit in this world. I'm hungry for more and until Summit comes, I choose to feed the wolf of love, continually practice going to my heart and just 'let it be'.

    ReplyDelete