Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Bonnie, Lift-Off 224~ My Impact Trainings Experience

Before Impact my life was lived in a box – a box full of judgment, fear, anger, sadness, guilt, and being compared to someone else as less than.  This seemingly impenetrable box was built around me as I grew up.  So as I married and had children, I did all I knew at the time and built that same box around my children.  Our oldest son rebelled – completely – he made choices that put me thru hell (at the time) and that I felt accountable for.  He completely climbed – or just broke out of the box.  Then a friend of his introduced him to Impact.  He came home for a while after his Summit Training – instead of the hatred and contention that would come from him it was LOVE.  He became our angel.  And our lives began – now our entire family – Kelly, myself, and our four children have learned and grown forever out of the box to be instruments of peace and to live in love instead of fear.  We know what love truly is and no longer put conditions on it.  After my Quest Training came my biggest awaking - to judge not.  Thru all of the Trainings, especially in LMT, I am learning what fear really is – that it is only what I allow.  Our family is united in love and peace. Our eldest son, Andrew, our angel, has truly become such and one of my greatest teachers.  I am forever grateful that he broke out of the box and challenged us to new heights of awareness into a world of unlimited possibilities and growth.  There is so much outside of the box.  The beautiful thing is that the box is still there for me to build on and to renovate and to take in all the truth, light, and love that is and to spread that out to all I come in contact with.  Our home is truly a Heaven on Earth – all because of one rebel child who showed us and led us to life outside the box, where eternal growth, truth, and love forever expand.  Thank you, thank you, thank you to all my angels, to my Heavenly Father, Heavenly Mother, and Big Brother with whom my relationship is and will forever expand.  I love you all. 

~Bonnie, Lift-Off 224~

No comments:

Post a Comment