Friday, October 28, 2011

~Anonymous~ My Impact Trainings Experience

The differences in night and day!  My transition is a miracle!  I Am a miracle!

Before Impact, I had so much anger inside of me.  Of course, I didn’t know that wasn’t normal.  People coming to my door, people walking along the street, and in many social situations, I would feel anger towards them.  I had such a hard shell around me that I didn’t have any breakthroughs until after I got into LMT 1.  I did not enjoy life – nothing was fun.  I was very weighed down.  Another thing I felt was very intimidated by others – I felt beneath others, like a little dog with its tail between its legs.  Absolutely no confidence….At times I had feelings of deep sadness.  Life was too hard to bear.  After my Trainings (which is still continuing) I feel much love and light towards people whether walking down the street, in crowds, or in a one-on-one situations.  I know each person’s worth and feel much love towards them.  I am not shy.  I am not intimidated. I know my worth and I feel at peace. 

~Anonymous~

No comments:

Post a Comment