Friday, October 28, 2011

~Krystine, Lift-Off 125~ My Impact Trainings Experience

From a dark vacuum of incest, violence and abuse, where no amount of love, sex, food, and success could fill my void of self hatred, I “inflicted” everything and every relationship I had with my own self hate, and thus was “right”.  I was not loveable, beautiful, or talented.  I crated a self-fulfilling prophecy.

And then one day my son (oldest) came to me and proclaimed his love for me.  I was blown away.  He said “I love you mom.  You did the best you knew how and NOW it is time to learn something more.  Trust me.  And I went to my first Guest Presentation.  Then to Quest and it was during my last process just minutes before my Quest Graduation, that process tore a hole in the fabric of my self-hatred and a beautiful beam of light shot through my heart.  I saw myself as love, peace, joy and light. 

So from the chaos emerged a beautiful seed bearing light, and as my loving trainers sustained, supported, and loved me, I have now created a world of brilliant colors, frequencies with sound and light in which there is no end.  A spiral dance of beauty that is now my soul.

~Krystine, Lift-Off 125~

No comments:

Post a Comment