Friday, October 28, 2011

~Launa, Lift-Off 207~ My Impact Trainings Experience

Before Impact Trainings, I had a full life but I felt as though I were a busy little hamster running about the walls of my cage/life.  Everything in life I thought was set and I knew what to do but I felt limited by my own lack of confidence to reach higher and look beyond what I was doing for new ways.  I’d spin on my wheel and be exhausted at the end of my day.  I had love for others, I served others but I didn’t feel I was all that they deserved.  After Impact Trainings, I opened my eyes to all that I am and all the possibilities in life.  I felt free.  I felt like I can do anything and I do.  I have discovered life has no limitations, no walls, only those I choose to impose on myself.  My business has flourished outside the walls I had.  I have grown beyond what I know was possible.  I have more joy then ever but most of all I am full of peace knowing no matter what life brings, I can create my life however I want.  Every experience in life is for learning and it is awesome.  Now my life is full but full of perfect lessons and opportunities everyday.  Life is beautiful!

~Launa, Lift-Off 207~

No comments:

Post a Comment