Wednesday, October 26, 2011

~Maggie, Lift-Off 106~ My Impact Trainings Experience

Before Impact Training, I was like a pine cone.  I had been knocked down, stepped on, ignored, hit around and developed a hard shell.  As I stepped through the doors of my Training, I had no clue what was on the other side.  I just knew I wanted the changes I saw and experienced from my husband's cousin who became my Angel.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have envisioned the miracles that I experienced in only four days.  I found my pine cone shell open and taking root on solid ground.  As my roots planted, I stretched and grew.  No longer was I crippled by all my past experiences and pain.  I was able to see the lessons without the pain.  All I saw was the good news and how it got me to the point of walking through those Impact Quest doors.  Fifteen years later, I look back in gratitude for the perfect people that have been in my life and for the lessons that brought me where I am.  Life continues to life and the difference for me is I stand on my roots when things get overwhelming.  I just choose to remember to breathe, to look for the good news/lessons to be learned and next thing I know, I am over the hill and enjoying the ride till the next peak.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the Angels that got me through those Impact doors!!!  My Heart to yours.

~Maggie, Lift-Off 106~

No comments:

Post a Comment