Thursday, October 27, 2011

~Kristie, Lift-Off 264~ My Impact Trainings Experience

Before Impact, I was a caterpillar.  An ugly one with horns and spikes.  A poisonous one that if anyone touched me, they would feel sick or diseased.  Sometimes I would even poison people with my anger on purpose.  Other times I would frighten people away with my hard outer shell and horns.  During Impact, I started to create my cocoon.  As I entered Impact, I entered my cocoon and started to process and change.  With each training I took on, the horns fell off, the disease and poison was made pure.  The cocoon fell away and I have emerged as a beautiful butterfly.  No longer afraid of others, I show the beautiful wings God gave me of rich pinks, purples, blues, yellows, and greens.  With absolute love for myself, I now spread my wings and soar throughout this world.  Impact has assisted me to remember who I truly am and why I am truly here at this time.

~Kristie, Lift-Off 264~

No comments:

Post a Comment