Wednesday, October 26, 2011

~Don, Lift-Off 267~ My Impact Trainings Experience

About a million years ago before Impact, I was a man without too much joy in life.  I existed on good days.  On bad days, I was not pleasant to be around.  I had nothing to look forward to.  Life made no sense.  It was hard and i lived without happiness.  I went to Impact and the mirror was placed in front of my face.  I was not happy with what I saw but knew I could change it.  And change it I did.  Bit by bit I broke down the walls with God's assistance.  Peace flowed into my life for the first time in a long time.  Joy followed.  Now everyday is a fabulous day.  There are some challenges in each day, but now they are momentary.  I'm living life now, I dream dreams, I laugh, cry, and love.  It's all good.  I AM so blessed!!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

~Don, Lift-Off 267~

No comments:

Post a Comment