Friday, October 28, 2011

~Sara, Lift-Off 192~ My Impact Trainings Experience

Before Impact, I was drowning in a sea of emotions.  The self-judgment, guilt, fears, and doubts were suffocating me.  The pull was so strong I felt as if I would be lost forever.  There was nothing but darkness.  My life has changed so much.  Impact was the lifeboat that saved me.  I found peace and self love in myself.  Impact has brought the light back into my life and shown me the way.  I now know the light had been there inside me all the time.  I just finally chose to turn it on and keep it burning bright.  I am filled with so much light and love.  I am a Beautiful, Loving, Passionate, Powerful Woman of Light.  I am happy with who I am and I am grateful for each new day!

~Sara, Lift-Off 192~

No comments:

Post a Comment