Friday, October 28, 2011

~Joshua, Lift-Off 218~ My Impact Trainings Experience

My life before Impact Trainings felt as if I were trapped in a dark cave with other lost people.  I didn’t know I was so frustrated and angry, feelings that hovered over my rusty, broken heart.  I could not figure out how to make it work and would get even angrier making it work.  I felt very alone even though there were others around.

After Impact, I feel I could soar!  I could love being me and love others.  I feel as if I could jump in a river, swim up a waterfall, run up the side of a mountain, jump off the top and fly with the angels!  I experienced love and joy.  I feel as if the sunglasses were taken off of life and I saw life in full vibrant color!

~Joshua, Lift-Off 218~

No comments:

Post a Comment