Thursday, October 27, 2011

~Lewis, Lift-Off 244~ My Impact Trainings Experience

Before I started my Impact experience, I did not trust any program or anyone that was trying to sell me something or talk me into their point of view.  As time went on my distrust got worse.  It got to the point that I didn't trust my own family, making it impossible to hold a job. 

Now, after Impact Trainings, the connection and love that I have created with my family is more then I have ever dreamed.  It has been like living in a dream world where I have literally opened up my favorite story book, with my dreams or all the things that I've wanted, and dove magically into this book now experiencing the love, abundance, and peace that I have always wanted and hungered for, giving myself and all those around me a taste of living life greater then ever before.

~Lewis, Lift-Off 244~

No comments:

Post a Comment