Friday, October 28, 2011

~Kelly, Lift-Off 224~ My Impact Trainings Experience

Life before Impact was a miserable life.  I used to THINK, is this all there is to life?  I would go through my check list of things I got to do to TRY to be good enough for God to be pleased with me.  I would often wonder is their really any use?  So many times my level of caring ran very low.

My life after Impact has been incredible.  Many times I share with others that the single most important thing any of us can do in this life is to get in touch with who we really are.  I know who I AM.  I AM the richest man alive.  I wouldn’t trade all the riches in the world for all that I now own.  I AM free from all the boat anchors that have held me down in my life.  I know that God lives.  I know that I am His son.  I have value, I count, I love myself, and I never even used to like me.  What I used to call trials, I call opportunities.  What I used to find fault in, I now find empowering blessings to grow from.  I love people.  I love to see a sparkle in their eye as they begin to realize who they are.  I love to see people shift as they move from victim to creator.  I love Light.  I love my Father in Heaven.  I love my big brother, Jesus the Christ.  I love my Heavenly Mother.  I love Mother Earth and the Great Spirit she carries.  I love Hans, Sally, Pamela and Justin and all the staff for their committed actions in making a difference.  I love all Light Workers who choose into their power to make a difference.  I love choice, I love gratitude, and I love IMPACT.  I LOVE ME.  AND SO IT IS!!!

~Kelly, Lift-Off 224~

No comments:

Post a Comment