Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Cory, Lift-Off 279~ My Impact Trainings Experience

The greatest lesson I learned about myself through the Impact Trainings is that I am living in the moment by not worrying about my past mistakes or my future.  I’m enjoying my thoughts, wants, and desires now. This is huge for me because I was unconscious a lot of the time.  I am constantly happy and content right where I should be in life.  My vision of a healed world is one where everyone has self love, integrity and respect for themselves, others, and our planet.  Everyone would come together and just be happy.  The greatest way my life has changed as a result of the Impact Trainings is my self-worth and value.  I love myself and what I stand for.  I have a greater, deeper love and respect for my life and others.

~Cory, Lift-Off 279~

No comments:

Post a Comment