Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Anya, Lift-Off 271~ My Impact Trainings Experience

The greatest way my life has changed as a result of the Impact Trainings is that I now feel my power.  I know my true power and I know that this power comes from are infinite source of love.  Because I know my true power I can change my life in all the areas that deserve to shift.  When I create these shifts, I create miracles.  My shift and my miracles change every person in my life and thus change the world.  I have learned that making these shifts is easy.  Knowing what I know now, I get to be everything I have always wanted to be.  I am grateful to myself for taking on my life and I am grateful to all at Impact Trainings for being the light they are in the world.  Together, we change the world to be the Heaven it already is.
                             
~Anya, Lift-Off 271~

No comments:

Post a Comment