Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Nichole, Lift-Off 273~ My Impact Trainings Experience

The greatest way my life has changed as a result of the Impact Trainings is an infinite number of ways.  Every single thing I thought couldn’t be healed, everything I thought wasn’t possible, happened.  My life is living proof of a miracle.  A girl who never felt beautiful or worthy of love, is now the most confident, tender woman.  I see myself and the world differently.  I see through the eyes of a child.  Everything, everyone, and my life is beautiful, spiritual, and divine.

I refuse to let a person pass me by without looking, smiling, and following the promptings of my heart.  I know my purpose it to bring Christ Consciousness to all of God’s Creations.  This is living as truth in my life, because I found those things in ME first.  I never knew how amazing life could be.  I live in the moment each day and choose to exude unconditional love and acceptance.

~Nichole, Lift-Off 273~

No comments:

Post a Comment