Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Kristy, Lift-Off 273~ My Impact Trainings Experience

The greatest way my life has changed as a result of Impact Trainings is remembering who I am and honoring that from a space of love for myself that I had forgotten.  I have gained tremendous amounts of trust, confidence, acceptance, love, and joy for myself and those around me.  Having the chance to get out of my own way and touch, inspire, share, and honor those who truly deserve to see how wonderful they are and matter to this world.  I discovered who I am, my purpose on this earth, also the knowing that we are all here for something and be the change I wish to see in this world.  So powerful!  I discovered truth, and getting to be and create whatever I want in my life.  How amazing is that!

~Kristy, Lift-Off 273~

No comments:

Post a Comment