Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Renee, Lift-Off 271~ My Impact Trainings Experience

The greatest lesson I’ve learned about myself through the Impact Trainings is to love myself and my past doesn’t define who I am today.  I have learned to live in the moment and to trust myself and to go for my dreams.  I have learned that I inspire others by being me.  I can change the world to a beautiful and peaceful world by being free and peaceful myself.  My vision of a healed world is unconditional love for all; peace and compassion flowing in and out of everyone’s life.  The greatest way my life has changed is seeing how much of an impact I can make in others lives and when I am being all I can be, I achieve exactly what I have always wanted and I have clarity.  I truly listen and it shows with the results of my surroundings.  Impact Trainings has assisted me in seeing my inner child and who I am again.

~Renee, Lift-Off 271~

No comments:

Post a Comment