Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Heather, Lift-Off 273~ My Impact Trainings Experience

The greatest lesson I learned about myself through the Impact Trainings is that I am a Spiritual Being, that I am loved by my Creator, and that we are all connected in spirituality no matter religious practices.

My vision of a healed world is that all people live with freedom, have abundance, and there is peace among all peoples.

The greatest way my life has changed as a result of the Impact Trainings is that I hold no judgment of others, allowing me to see the love and beauty in every person.  I love people!  I have embraced my inner beauty!  My excellence and confidence reflect in my dress, smile, and attitude.  My relationships with those I love are open, loving, honest, and inspiring.  I am love and light that I spread and ripple out in my relationships.

~Heather, Lift-Off 273~

No comments:

Post a Comment