Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Omar, Lift-Off 271~ My Impact Trainings Experience

The greatest lesson I learned about myself through the Impact Trainings is that I am unconditional love.  I am a Powerful, Loving, Enthusiastic, Intelligent, Spiritual Spirit Being of Light.  I am not a victim anymore and I am accountable for all my experiences.  I forgive myself and all my relationships.

My vision of a healed world is that of a conscious world where love rules and peace abounds all around.  Everyone is free to be who they choose and fully express all their talents and contributions.  A world full of health and prosperity, where a sustainable and renewable source of energy is what helps shift us to the next thousand years of peace.

The greatest way my life has changed as a result of the Impact Trainings is me owning my voice, self-worth, and love and expressing myself fully and giving my all in everything and then some…Through being a Powerful, Loving, Enthusiastic, Intelligent, Spiritual Spirit Being of Light, I bring nurturing and inspiration to all of God’s Children creating Heaven on Earth!

~Omar, Lift-Off 271~

No comments:

Post a Comment