Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Nina, Lift-Off 273~ My Impact Trainings Experience

I have learned how to love unconditionally.  I have amazing tools of accountability, choice, and creation.  It’s one thing to say it, but I have experienced it fully.  There is light, love, joy, forgiveness, freedom, trust, faith, courage and so much more that I am experiencing everyday.  I am a beautiful, special, talented person and I am honored to be me. 

My vision of a healed world is one where all creatures and people are valued and loved.  There is freedom for all to let their voice be heard.  Together, we soar!

In my life, I have now created healing for relationships and for my physical body.  I have claimed my passion and zest for life and am experiencing abundance like never before.

~Nina, Lift-Off 273~

No comments:

Post a Comment