Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Keturah, Lift-Off 272~ My Impact Trainings Experience

The greatest lesson I learned about myself through the Impact Trainings is that I already know.  I learned that I AM a Beautiful, Powerful, Spiritual Woman of Light and that I deserve things that I never thought I deserved.  I also learned that every experience I have had is perfect for me.  My vision of a healed world is peaceful.  The whole world is treated with unconditional love by every being.  Light shines through the eyes of every being.  The greatest way my life has changed as a result of the Impact Trainings is now I trust and live in the now!  This has assisted me in realizing that life is easy and that I truly am made of unconditional love.  The world is so beautiful.  Everything is beautiful.

~Keturah, Lift-Off 272~

No comments:

Post a Comment