Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Lauren, Lift-Off 271~ My Impact Trainings Experience

I learned that I am worthy of all the glorious blessings this world has to offer me.  I love who I am today and I know my purpose!  There are so many possibilities for my life now, and I go about them with an absolute open and loving heart!  Bring it on!

My vision of a healed world is one of peace and absolute harmony.  A world where brothers and sisters are not in judgment of one another and love is unconditional.  My vision is when we all acknowledge everything and everyone is perfect!

My light is now shining brightly and I am so excited to be my contribution in this world.  The time is NOW and I am committed to be the change I want to see in the world.

~Lauren, Lift-Off 271~

No comments:

Post a Comment