Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Angela, Lift-Off 271~ My Impact Trainings Experience

I have learned that I have worth and am loveable.  I learned that I have a divine power and uniqueness that my Creator gave only to me.  I have learned to love myself unconditionally…the good and the bad.  It’s all okay because I am perfect for me.  This is huge for me.  I have fought with self-esteem and self-worth issues since I was born, and so to claim my worth and divinity, to truly love me, and find my worth have been such a strength and blessing in my life.

My vision of a healed world is one of unconditional love and acceptance.  I believe opening your heart up to people, showing compassion and love heals and creates more love and acceptance of other.

The greatest way my life has changed as a result of Impact is I am at peace.  I have confidence, trust, and an inner knowing of who I am, why I have been created, and my contribution to the world.

~Angela, Lift-Off 271~

No comments:

Post a Comment