Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Manuela, Lift-Off 279~ My Impact Trainings Experience

The greatest lesson I learned about myself through the Impact Trainings is self-love.  Throughout my Trainings I’ve had the opportunity to get in touch with my intention to create a loving space, to embrace my self-image, and allow myself to feel and act on my heart promptings.  I now feel my own love and light and I’m now open to give and receive the love I create and deserve. 

My vision of a healed world is one that is abundant and free to give and receive in the measure of my own creation and expectation.  I have learned to create in the moment and choose differently if the choices I am making do not support my highest intention and the highest good of everyone involved in my choices.  I now notice all colors, sounds, and subtle and obvious messages my angles offer me.

~Manuela, Lift-Off 279~

No comments:

Post a Comment