Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Mikayla, Lift-Off 279~ My Impact Trainings Experience

The greatest lesson I learned about myself through the Impact Trainings is I’ve put on so many masks to let the world know that I was whole and happy but my true self was not at all ok…I was actually dying inside.  I learned to show up with authenticity.

My vision of a healed world is everyone loves one another without judgment.  We are all loved and peaceful with ourselves.   The greatest way my life has changed as a result of the Impact Trainings is I am my word.  I show up authentically with my relationships and allow myself to love and embrace everyone around me.  I am truly happy with myself and that shines through.  I have claimed my power and have learned to forgive and let go freely!

~Mikayla, Lift-Off 279~

No comments:

Post a Comment