Thursday, December 1, 2011

~Shaylee, Lift-Off 278~ My Impact Trainings Experience

Before Impact, I learned what it was like to live life revolved around someone else, following someone else’s passion, dreams, and hobbies.  My misery seemed like happiness.  After going through Quest, Summit, and Lift-Off, I learned that I don’t want to be someone else anymore.  I want to be me and live my life how I want to with my passions.  I am truly happy all the time because of it.  I created me by going through these Trainings and without them, I would still be living someone else’s life.  How good it feels to know that this happened for me at the most perfect time and in the most perfect way.  Thank you Hans for being you and creating this opportunity for me to be me.

~Shaylee, Lift-Off 278~

No comments:

Post a Comment